Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wood Tech 2019

Image result for BoomerangsImage result for tool boxes made of woodWood Tech Options Task:

In term 1 and 2 lately we have been learning to make boomerangs and tool boxes made out of wood of course.
It was pretty hard work to make tool boxes, but the fun thing was, was that we get to use different tools we haven't used before, or maybe tools I haven't used before.
It was really creative the way we just make things physically ourselves.
I loved how we get to be creative right after we finished to paint our work and add some stuff to finish it off the way we like it.

Boomerangs were really easy to make.
It didn't really take that long to finish. it was actually pretty fun because it was simple to make and creative to shape it out.
It only took really about 2 weeks to make and finish.
Boomerangs are pretty interesting, the way people think that it would come back to you right after you throw it.
It could be about accuracy and about how you throw it to make it come back to you.

These two things that we have been making were things that I enjoyed doing for this term and last term.
I am glad I had chose wood tech because there are a lot of things that you can create and make to have fun with. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josh! I really like this blog post. I like how you included your opinion on boomerangs and the entire process, along with how long it took. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried my best to throw it to make it come back, but it didn't.
    But it did really go far because the wind pushed it far really well.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.