Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Mathmatics Questions

1. What were the main mathematical concepts or ideas that you learned or that we discussed in class?
Ratio's were the main thing that I think that I found easy throughout every other maths stuff that I've learnt the past few years

What questions do you still have about learning new things in maths?
Well the past few years I would always work on the same thing over and over and never work on something different, but now that I learn new things that are hard and that I struggle on, I get better at it all the time.

Describe a mistake or misconception that you or a classmate had in class. What did you learn from this mistake or misconception? 
Well every time I would have to work with strangers I struggle a lot and get nervous, and they would always do the work while I will sit and watch but sometimes give small Ideas and talk very quietly.
And I learn how to be smart and not be scared when I know nothing bad is going to happened by just working with people I do not know, and give it a go.
Then things got better, and I learnt a lot from it, and now I get better at maths with their help and less mucking around.

What new vocabulary words or terms were introduced?
Well to me I got introduced to Ratio's I don't know its right but I only learnt it for about 1 week or less, but I feel like it wasn't as hard as it sounds. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Josh
    Really liked your blog post, and how you included what you found easy and your personal experience learning about ratios.
    Warm regards,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty u for ur fresh dairy milk reply, thank you!!!!

      Delete
  2. I like your post Joshua. It gives me a good insight to how you are finding the problems. I like that you are learning new things and I will go as far to say you are enjoying the challenge as you know that is what you need to do to improve your maths. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.