Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

10 Worst countries for Child Labour.

Child Labour is where children, are sent to a type of slavery to pay off certain things that their own families need, or the employment of children in an industry or business.

My map is showing 10 places of the worst countries to have child labour, and I have marked all 10 places, the link above would show how many children are in child labour in those 10 marked places, and would show photos.

Why are we learning about child labour?
 I believe for myself that there could be a good reason for us to learn about child labour, and I believe that we should experience all the sad things around the world that is happening, and that we should do something about.
Social Science is where we learn about the world and what certain things are happening just like child labour what we are learning about now.
(I may be wrong) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.