Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Art Bird Painting

Image result for mohuaArt Bird Painting:
15/03/19:

Focal Point - The focal point of this painting is the bird, in the centre, its a Mohua (Yellow Head Bird)
It is a New Zealand Native bird, its also a songbird with a yellow head and underparts.
This bird can only be found in the south islands.


Leading Lines - The leading lines are of course the white painting painted towards the Mohua or the two corners of the white paintings are leading its way to the bird, so that it shows colour to make the bird the main picture for this painting, the bird is not yellow in my painting, because when I do art I don't like to colour in pictures sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.