Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Taha Wairua

Taha Wairua:
What were we learning in health?
We are learning about Taha Wairua Spiritual well-being and knowing which of the well-beings we are doing.
Taha Wairua is of course Spiritual Well-being.
Spiritual Well-being relates to anything just like, your Culture, Religion, your Identity, and of course your Health and many more.

We had to do two tasks, one of the tasks we had to make was a paper full of words that describes us, and what we love doing and just important things.
Here was my list below that describes some of me and my life.
The orange paper on the outside are the five most important things that shows us, and what we enjoy doing.
We would use them at the time when the teacher tells us question abut what situation we would use them.

The next thing we did was to do an Online Personal Assessment, and it would tell us about what values we chose that explains us.
Then after that we also had to choose two of our important values that we chose from the Personal Values Assessment, to put in a table and explain the following questions.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.