Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

School Uniforms - Essay Practise Structure

School uniforms are a waste of time and money - 
All School uniforms are a waste of money.
They are a waste of money because you only get to wear uniform in school and that's about it obviously.
Clothes that you have a lot of you can keep changing your clothes everyday, instead of wearing the same thing every 5 days a week.
They are just really expensive and they only last for not that long, once they are wrecked you are gonna have to buy new pairs which will cost a lot.
All school uniforms are a waste of money, they should stop selling them and let everyone wear what they want to wear, which would most likely be cheaper then uniforms.

1 comment:

  1. Golly gee Josh, this is so good and fresh I love it

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.