Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

Legality vs Morality Unwind

Unwind Legality vs Morality
Is it better to harm one person and save many, or harm many and save one.
In my opinion it would be obvious that harming one and saving many is one of my choices that I would choose, but not to happen if it was a choice to choose in reality.
This statement could lead to many examples just like, you was to be put in a pressured test, under 30 seconds you have to choose either one person that you may know you is going to kill or other 4 people that you barely know, which one would you kill, before the time runs out the both of your choices will die.

Or another example: You are a doctor and you are trying to save 10 people's lives, all of them needing for different organs.
On the other hand there is only one person who was coming to see if he is alright or not, but not really need for help really.
You had a choice to either choose the helping not really helping mans life to save the 10 people who are really in need of help or, choose the 10 lives and save the one man.

Of course my choice would be to choose the many lives over a one living life, its pretty obvious that you know you would save many lives then to kill them over one.
Unless its someone you really know like your family member or a parent, then you would know what to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.