Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Mathletics

12/02/19

What were the main mathematical concepts or ideas that you learned or that we discussed in class?
One thing that I know that I learned in maths were that we can always learn from our mistakes and maths is not a thing to keep focus on and always struggle with what your doing, because its about having fun and not a type of hard work sometimes.

What questions do you still have about building a sculpture with tooth picks?
Why did we have to do it, like what did it have to do with maths?
But I feel like it was a reason for the phrase you learn from your own mistakes and if the sculpture breaks down then that will be your mistake.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.