Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

Human Rights


What I already knew:
That everyone around the world don't have human rights and that they can be still slaves or be torture and maybe not have been educated.
And they won't be successful in life and won't even be able to get a job.

What I found interesting:
Around the whole world I did not know that a lot of people did not have human rights, and that we are so lucky we are living in a country where there are no slaves, and most of us with human rights don't know the rest of the people are struggling with no jobs or being educated.

What I'd like to learn:
How does it feel without human rights and what will happen if I don't have human rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.