Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Art from the start

Art term 1 2019:
3D drawings:

From the start of the year in term 1 my class and I had to draw 3D looking shapes with shading and everything to make it look realistic.
I tried my best to do my best on how to make it look realistic and it turned out alright.
I had to draw the background, the table, the shade and finger shading that I usually use.
This was my ever first time drawing something that I never thought that I could draw because when I tried I started to get better at it and now I think to myself I could draw other shapes or other objects or things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.