Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

Literacy skill practise

Image result for germany abandoned cars

1. Can you find thing image online? - Yes
2. I feel like this text is a lie because what it has told me when I had been reading the article, it said photograph captures a massive multi-day traffic jam in china, most likely infamous August 2010 China National Highway 110 traffic tie-up:
3. Why do you think people shared this online?
I feel like they put this up as a lie because they are trying to draw people's attention so they can earn a lot of money for a lot of people to see more about their news which can be a lot of fake stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.