Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

Critical Questioning Matrix

Who is the most likely audience of this text and why?
The target audience would be the people who are in need of help with teeth whitening or helping their teeth to be strong and for their gums to be healthy.
What it this text about?
and how do you know?
This text is about toothpaste that will help with your teeth that you may need whitening.
I may know this because the ad told me so and it is toothpaste and toothpaste helps you with your teeth.
Is this text fair?
It may be fair once you try the product they are doing the ad on, because it may work out.
What kind of language is used in this text?
Only English.

Who is allowed to speak?
I believe the only person that may be allowed to speak is the author.
Why are you reading this text?
Some people may think that this ad could be important for others, well with bad treatment in their hair, so they try the product they see on ad that may work or not.
What does the author want us to know?
The author wants us to know that the product they are selling is useful and a good way to keep your hair looking healthy and beautiful, so they can draw such attention from the audience.
What kind of language is used in this text?
English,

The Hare And The Tortoise
What genre does this text belong to?
Comedy, because it was funny how the hare was making in front of the tortoise for being slow, and so they had a running race and still the hare was still mocking the tortoise.
And soon on the tortoise won the race because the hare was having a nap cause he'd thought he would win anyways when he wakes up.

What do you think Critical Literacy is?
Critical Literacy is when you apply Critical thinking to a literacy topic.
What did you learn during Critical Literacy?
Putting your own words in what things you may find interesting, I now know how I can use my critical literacy skill when thinking on a literacy topic.
What did you find challenging during Critical Literacy?
What I first found challenging was what critical literacy was because I have never heard or learnt about.
And also what I found challenging was the critical questioning matrix where we had to watch an ad and answer the following questions thinking critically to what the answer will be.
How will you use Critical Literacy skill in real life?
Trying to put your critical thinking into the question or work you are trying to answer.
What are you looking forward to in English this year?
Because I have learnt about Critical Literacy I feel like I can use my Critical thinking on the topic I may be working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.