Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

The Hunger Games Workshop 2

How does Music enhance the story?

Choose a moment from the film where the music, or a particular song, was important.
Image result for the hunger games cornucopia bloodbath
What was happening in that scene?
In this scene, the timer was going down by 1 minute. As soon as the timer reached to 0 all the tributes begin to run all in at once in the cornucopia and collect everything they need. Music was building up as they kill each other creating a big bloodbath.

How would you describe the mood of the music?
I would describe it as a very dramatic sound, with a lot of power in it and scary tones to create a scary setting to what is going on.

How important was the music in creating the atmosphere in that scene?
It really did not sound good, which actually was good for the Cornucopia Bloodbath scene. It draws people's attention to what it is going on, it scares them but it still gets their eye because they want to see what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.