Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Music Composing

03/08/20

 What type of song are you composing?

The type of song I am composing is, playing on piano like a slow sad type of mellow, with some singing in it to explain the story.

You working alone or as a group why?

I am working alone because there are some parts where I want to do things by myself and there are something's that suit a solo player and it's so much easier doing solo for I can decide whether I like or not then I can change it.

Which part of the composition are you writing first?

I am writing my lyrics at the moment and figuring out if it suits the part of the piano melody.

What are you working on this week?

This week composition, I am working on to definitely finish the piano melody and the full piano piece, then I will be figuring out the singing tone seeing if it fits in with the piano, then maybe a little of bit of writing the lyrics.


10/08/20

What did I do this week for composing?

This week, I have been focusing on still having to add lyrics, lyrics that go with my theme I am talking about. My theme is talking about someone who ran away, and never turned back home, and the family who owns her started to feel mixed of depressed emotions. I am also focusing on figuring out my tone of voice I will be using to go with the piano sound and lyrics this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.