Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

My 1st Solo Performance

 Joshua's Solo Performance

Why did you choose this song?

I chose this song, because this song really suits my voice and it wasn't too low and too high.

Are you happy with your final performance of it?

Yes, I am really happy with my final performance, everything turned out the way I loved it to when I began to watch the video of my piece. I am really proud of myself and my singing teacher for helping me throughout finding this song and practising it.

What did you find challenging about this piece?

What I found challenging was working out my stage presence for this song, because it is a depressing song and it needs a bit of emotional movements. 

Performance goal for Solo 2 (What are you going to work at improving?)

Try and look up at the audience because I would always be looking down whilst singing. I also need to work on stage presence and being brave for my next performance.

1 comment:

  1. This really was such a beautiful performance Josh! I really enjoyed hearing that side of your voice. I can't wait to hear you next song. I think having two contrasting pieces really shows how versatile your voice is! :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.