Pages

Saturday 15 August 2020

"Disease" Acrylic paint - Upper body structure


12/08/20

For my artwork piece, I am working on my chosen kaupapa, Humans and the Environment.
In this image shown above, we seeing the upper body of the structure I am building, leading onto a 3D cardboard structure. I am starting off by working on paper to figure out the look I want and the colour I may apply on it. 
I love how this is turning out, the colours bring together a lovely piece of artwork to me, it is filled with so much colour and it work altogether to bring attention to if possibly seen on the streets or so. 

What is working:
What is working is that the mixture of colour for this specific type of artwork is coming together and bonding well, making an old fashioned type artwork and blending together with some future bright colour.

What is not working:
What isn't working, is that some other part of this structure's painting isn't very smoothly painted and was not accurate.

What is your next step:
My next step is what this could look like in 3D, I just wanted to paint this to practise and to possibly use this look on the 3D structured piece on cardboard. My next step is painting the entire body and bring to together colour and creation on to what suits the upper body structure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.