Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Art painting piece

My Kaupapa for these individual different painting and layout, is identity. This first image is a cut piece from cardboard, and painted to show the 3D of my painting that are below. The second image is a painting of what I want to do in 3D but what you see in it is cold colours that I used to express the texture of what the colour is showing to create this human piece. The third image is also the repeated copy of the second image, but in warm colour, it creates a warm, messy and beautiful look and gives you a bright type of vibe. 

What is working? - What is working is that on the first image I used cold colour on the folded legs, and I used the warm colour on the upper part of the body. Everything tends to look good together, putting together a piece of cold and warm coloured pieces. 

What is not working? - The oval pieces, known as the hands and feet, I don't think would go together well when put together with the entire piece. 

What is my next step? -  To try think it out with the colour of the hands and feet, and also try workout the colour for the face/mask.

I want to add a bucket hat with dripping paint coming out of it to create colour effects on the mask with a bit of warm and cold colour, but then I feel like it would be too much on everything. Everything is coming together well so far though, I love how the colours mixed well together but making two colours show. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.