Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Three piece puzzle

28/08/18
Three piece puzzle:

We made a three piece puzzle but what we did to start it off with was a planing sheet.
We had to rule it very straight diagonally, horizontal and vertical so we know where the middle dot is.
And so after we finished doing our planning sheet we had to do the same thing on the 3D wood we got given from our teacher but we had three wood we had to line up but three different ways Diagonally, Horizontally and Vertically.
After we had found the centre of the wood we had to do three different shapes so we can cut out, and here were the different shapes.

We made this using rulers, pencils and different types of cutting tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.