Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Science 2018

Science 2018
2/08/18

Aim:
To investigate the reflection of light rays in concave and convex mirrors
Equipment:
Ray box, triple-slit ray slide, concave and convex mirrors, power supply.
Method:
1. Set up your ray box, triple-slit ray slide and power supply.
2. Place the mirrors on your book as indicated below. Place the ray box at the top of the page and shine the 3 rays of light at the mirror.
3. Ensure that the middle ray of light is hitting the mirror at a 90 degree angle.
4. Carefully trace the direction of the three incident rays and the three reflected rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.