Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Music 2018 Term 3

Music 2018
17/08/18

What we are working on in music this term:
We are working on doing an advertisement for our jingle 
and we have to video ourselves in a group at a building where ever building you want to go to but we need permission to teachers and at a building we are going to perform a video at if we can leave school and film a video for our jingle.

What is our Job:
Our job will be to get permission if we can leave school and permission to the building we will be filming at and to also have each person in the group to film and where to put other people to the good position they should be at.

How will we ensure that we are successful:
We will double check on our video to see if we made any mistakes and we will redo the part again.


Here is one of the winning award videos.

What am I learning:
I am learning how to film a video of our group to make a good ad.

How does this work show my learning:
This shows my learning to make a good ad so we know how to make a good film for a good learning video for a music subject.

What am I wondering:
I am wondering if our fair go award ad will be a good ad for our jingle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.