Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Traditional Tales In English

05/09/18
English 2018

What I have been learning about traditional tales:

I have been learning about traditional tales and what I got out of it was that every stories has different things Just like what they mean and what they are doing in there stories.
Other stories are also different from each other because of different stories they show and tell
Just like Myths,Legends,Fables and tales etc.  
Image result for fairy tales
Image result for myths and legendsThese are different stories about fairy tales these are very nice stories to read and could easily get Kids or elders entertained because they have pictures they can show to get other into the story. The type of audience these stories could be attracted to is some primary kids and under 10 years or whoever is interested in fairy tales.
Here is a Myths and legends stories they are very cool to read and to also get entertained with.
The type of audiences these stories could get people attracted to is teenagers or maybe young adults cause they might like get scary types of stories and whoever like Myths and Legends.

Also some cultures have stories because they might be keeping all kids and others company with stories that could help them keep educated and interested in stories and be learning how to read.

Here is one of the pictures that our group created by hand and the story is called the Lion and the mouse it was pretty hard to make the mouse because we have big hands Just to create a little mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.