Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

Tec term 3

14/09/18
Tech term 3 2018

What we did in tech during this term was working on 3D printing and puzzle work.
And what we did to do our puzzle was having three rectangle that was already cut for us and so what we did to do the rest of the puzzle was using rulers and a pencil to line it horizontal, vertical and diagonally so we know where the middle dot will be.

The top photo was the start of our project and the photo that the project is put together is the finished puzzle the we made.
It was pretty hard and messy to do this project and we had to Cut it out, File it, polish it, It took a lot of work just to do this project but we ended very well and luckily finished everything that took a lot of times to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.