Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Silent reading English

9SP English
SSR:
Book Title: This book isn't safe
Author: Colin furze
Purpose: Entertainment and information
Target Audience: Teenagers and young adults

This is a book to learn how to build lots of silly, funny, awesome, Fun things.
It shows about how he grew up doing fun things then to do boring things. So what he did was he decided to change things to making such fun stuff. Also this was his first ever book he made which is
This book isn't safe which entertains people to read it because they know something good is going to happen from the title.
These are the things that he write in his book which is building thing, Building and creating bedrooms, Explosions, Design shoes that vacuums the floor, Hover-bike using two paramotor engines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.