Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

What I have been doing in English

9SP English:
25/05/18
Music:
Mighty you are - Walls Group:

What I did in English was listening to music and I was listening to Might you are from the Walls Group there is a meaning in this song that really inspires me to listen to it over and over again.
Because I'm a christian I love to listen to Christian songs but this song has a meaning.
Its like if I get angry at Jesus or God I know that he still loves me even if other people don't love him or think he is not real he still knows he will never forget or you or your name and mostly your heart and this song is always something to listen to if your mad and what I know is that giving God all the glory gives me back blessings and love from our only God in heaven. Image result for walls group

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.