Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Silent Reading English

9SP English
SSR:
Book Title: A Friend
Purpose: Information
Target Audience: Childrens

I read a book called A Friend
It was about a little girl named Emily and her mum, They were outside on a cold, winter, snowy day they were making a snowman and they weren't cold because they were busy focusing on making the snowman.
And what Emily did was put everything into place like where the arms go and where the hat and nose go. After they had finish it was very breezy and so the mum said lets go inside and make some hot cocoa.
But Emily had been thinking that the snowman that they made is missing something and she has been thinking for a while.
Until she noticed that the snowman is missing something so Emily ran to put on her jacket and boots, And went outside and told her mum what the snowman was missing, A Friend.Image result for snowman and a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.