Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Ice cream

LO- Create a detailed plan for making ice cream. 31/5/17

Aim: I want to find out if the ice cream that we are going to make taste better then the normal ice creams at the shops

Equipment

Zip bag
spoon
Vanilla essence
Sugar
crushed ice
milk
Rock salt
Chocolate sauce

Method:

Step.1
You will fill the bag with crushed ice and a table spoon of rock salt
Image result for crushed ice and rock salt mixed
Step.2
Shake it
Image result for crushed ice and rock salt shake

Step.3
Mix half a cup of milk








Step.4
Have both ingredients and another sealed bag






Step.5
Shake all the ingredients for 20 minutes








Step.6 we will add chocolate sauce
Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.