Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Careers

25/5/17

LO-Identify the sentence that is involved with 4 chosen careers

Forensic:  There are seven central forensic laboratories forensic science can be for criminal and finding crimes. There are equipment's for forensic science just like Evidence storage, Evidence drying cabinet, Fingerprint analysis, Forensic DNA Analysis, Gas chromatography Equipment's.

Wildlife Science:  The health and vitality of wildlife species just like wolves, loons, martens, fishers, salamanders, and frogs.

Medical science:  The medical science helps with blood, urine, genes, and also dissolved gas in the blood.

Food science:  Food science is applied science devoted to the study of food. Bio-rad gives innovate solutions for food science laboratories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.