Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

VORTEX CANNON

My group is doing the vortex cannon\

Planning

VORTEX CANNON

Aim: I want to find out how many cups I can knock over

Equipment:

rubbish bag
bucket
tape
scissors

Method:


Step 1 grab bucket.


Step 2 Make a hole.

Step 3 Grab a rubbish bag.

Step 4 Place bucket on top of it.


Step 5 cut out the extras.


Step 5 Grab some tape.


Step 6 Tape it around the bucket.


The final result.




So our group result was not as we expected because no matter how hard we tapped it wouldn't work.

Yes because we had a try of doing it for there first time.
I guess we gave it a try and it worked out well for the first time
Good news about well is that we really ended it well-Bad news about not well is that there were no smoke
Next time we should measure out the bucket so that the rubbish bag fit in place


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.