Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Free drawing - Art


In this artwork, I drew a structure of a face built with different varieties of art supplies and art techniques. We have the eyes nose and mouth as normal, I have a magnifying glass creating a eye for the left eye, also have a bucket hat with paint falling out of it spilling on his face and we also have a puzzle piece pulling away.
Just to let you know, I created this with my mind because I'm the man, creative ideas creates a good art piece.
Now with this artwork I drew something that just completely came from my mind. I loved how everything turned out, it definitely turned out the way I didn't expect for it to, but it looks amazing. The first drawing above, I tried to draw a drawing that I wish to see as a structure because it would totally make a good artwork.
The second drawing below, I drew 3 squares which I should have added colour onto, and tried to create a good colour affect using the colour wheel chart with the split complementary affect.
Next I drew a face randomly just to add something to create a focal point, with all the squares creating it leading lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.