Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Workshop 5 Planning

Planning:
Thesis - Arguing statement
Hypothesis - What you think will happen.

Katniss Everdeen - In The Hunger Games, Katniss starts innocent and scared and then becoming a warrior and a symbol of Rebellion. 

In the film 'The Hunger Games' directed by Gary Ross, Katniss evolves from an innocent girl from District 12 into a symbol of rebellion for the people of Panam.

1. Volunteers a Tribute - Reaping scene, Costume - Choose a comparison scene, Dutch tilt - Shows something is about to go wrong.

2. Mocking Jay - Market/gives to prim/ Wears in Games Cinna gives her. Close-up to see more clearly, feeling of intimates/ Something special 

3. 3 finger salute - Rue's Death, The Reaping, Katniss and Rue's District, High angle - Wide shot - Shows lots of space and people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.