Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Essay Brainstorming

Cat make better pets than dogs
"Disagree"

I believe dogs are better than cats because they are more physical than cats and more fun because they are interested in a lot of outside games. 

You can take dogs out to the beach or the park to play with, you can think of anything to make dogs play, like find sticks on the ground and play fetch. 

Cats basically just sit inside buildings, wanting treats, and good to make them like you. They don't listen to you unless you have something that they want. Cats saliva bath and dogs don't, giving dogs a bath can clean them very well and having them to smell good.

Dogs can come in different sizes and you could get whatever suites your family. Cats look the same but some with different colours.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.