Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Critical Matrix Advertisements

What is this text about?
This is more likely an advertisement featuring, Pepsi and also Cardi B's famous catch phrase.
How do we know?
Because the photo above shows the product and what it is trying to tell us about its product.

Who would most likely read this text and why?
The audiences who support or most likely, like Pepsi would love to read this text. It could also entertain people who love Cardi B, the person who is introducing everyone to the product.

Why are you/we reading this text?
I am reading this text because I do love Pepsi, and I would actually prefer Pepsi than Coke. This doesn't only show a simple advertisement, but it is really funny and interesting because the way they put everyone together to make it an Amazing video.
Image result for magazine advertisement pepsi

What does the author of this text want us to know?
The author definitely is trying to show us, that Pepsi is very refreshing that somehow refreshes our world. It shows only Pepsi, so they really know that it is a good drink.

Is this text fair?
This text might be fair, because once you see advertisement photos or videos, you might be unlucky in reality. But this drink looks nice and simple that it could the same as it looks, and it is a refreshing nice drink.

Why is the text written the way it is?
Because it goes well with was it is trying to show. The font of the letters are bold and large, that it is going to draw a lot of peoples attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.