Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Thumbnail Sketches Art

Our learning outcome has been:
To develop an understanding of Sonia Terk Delauney, Orphism and colour theory through line cut printmaking. We should also be cementing our understanding of leading lines and focal points in completing these.
Our techniques we have been using, have been:
Learning to know how to use colours but to really know how to blend them well with different colours to have good texture in our thumbnail.
The evidence you can provide:
Would be to show more of your learning on how you want to draw your work and to use your knowledge on how you want it to turn out.
What worked:
Finishing off most of my work, using colours to blend in well with each other

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.