Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Taha Whanau - Bullying

Taha Whanau - Bullying
Why do some People Bully?
People can bully others just because they feel like its fun and just because some people could be easy targets to bully.
Or people can bully others because hurtful things may have happened ever since they were young, and it could hurt their feelings that they wanna show others how he felt maybe. 
Why are some people more likely to be Bullied?
Some people a more likely to get bullied because, its nothing that no one can stop and people who are bullies are all around the world, and that they would never stop what they are doing, but sometimes it could stop unless people do something about it.
Why is Bullying Harmful?
Bullying is harmful because it hurts feelings, and being bullied could lead to suicide, and bullying it the hardest thing to fight out of.
What can you do if you are being Bullied?
I could always ask my family for help, or ask someone who is old enough to handle and talk to them to do something about it.
Or if I don't get any help on time I would try and fight my way out.
What can you do if you see someone else getting bullied?
I would help them but then sometimes I could be scared that I might be the next one to aim for, but then its worth helping for, then to just let them get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.