Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Free writing

Poem Free Writing:
Image result for fortnite rocketImage result for fortnite black hole
Image result for fortnite chapter 2321 The rocket shoots,
Setting 7 rifts coming from the roof,
Building power to teleport the meteor,
It was too strong it shot to the core.

Fortnite with the black hole,
Staring deep at it to its soul,
Fortnite coming to its finish line,
Let Chapter 2 begin its time.

Memories saved since season 1,
Chapter 2 has now begun,
Map looking ugly as hell,
I really don't know about the game I can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.