Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Essay Brainstorming

School should be closed when its hotter than 30 degrees:
"Agree"

I agree that school should be close when its hotter than 30 degrees. During class while working, it will be hard to focus while competing against the heat. Sometimes being hot can make you tired, your body won't handle the heat and you would lose ideas. Sometimes people can handle the heat, and they like it, because they could think of many things to do during interval or after school. After all I would still have to agree with my choice, to close school during hot days, I can't focus with work, and I can just melt on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.