Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

What I did in English

9SP English:
SSR:
Readtheory:
Baseball: Fun or Boring:
28/06/18

I was reading Baseball: Fun or boring 
What was it about Passage 1 was that other people who hate baseball and why they hate it and Passage 2 that other people who love baseball and why they love it and that's what the book talks about.
So passage 1 Why does he/she hate baseball?
Because he/she thinks that its the worst sport because its an outside sport and you can't play it if it's raining.
Passage 2 Why does he/she Love baseball?
Because it is easy to learn how to play you can run catch and hit the ball and its an outside sport and its also fun to watch and support you team.

Image result for baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.