Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

9 Home economics

Vegetarian Dishes:

What were your thoughts prior to eating:
I wasn't going to like it when I could see that is says vegetarian because I love meat and all the food that vegetarians don't eat.

Did those thoughts change once you had sampled it:
Apparently it did because when we made vegetarian nachos I loved it.

Why is it good to have one vegetarian dish per week in your diet?
I think its good to have it because some people eat meat a lot but we should eat vegetarian food once per week because there less things we shouldn't be eating a lot.

Meat supply us with protein and iron give an example of a vegetable that offers this as well:
Cucumber because Dark green vegetables are some how high sources of Iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.