Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Festival of the arts 2017



What we were learning was how to play three individual songs 

And three songs we are learning and going to perform is, In the jungle, Ten guitars, He honore.

The thing I found challenging was learning A7 and E7 and we had to move fast with it

And what I was successful at was getting almost the chords right and the songs on time and also not getting my fingers in pain and learning heaps

What I need to master are A7 and E7

And this is the video 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.