Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Festival of the arts 2017

What we were doing today was we learnt how to play in the jungle

But we are going to learn how to play a different song which will be challenging

What I found challenging was keeping on beat while your fingers are in so much pain

What I was successful at was getting all the chords right and Im finally pressing hard on the strings which im getting used to it

What I need to master are I guess nothing because I am getting them all right


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.