Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Musical threatre


  1. What does live performance mean? It means to act dance and sing live tv
  2. What could go wrong in a live performance? It could go wrong if people's movements are wrong that they might fall or forget the lyrics but only if they practice well
  3. What did you like about this performance? Write more than one point if you like! I like this performance because they were harmonizing perfectly well and dancing very good and it had my favourite actors

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.